Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Wait is Over!

Finally, the wait is over! Christmas Morning! Aaron laughed at me because I couldn't sleep all night because I had butterflies for the boys. I couldn't wait to see their reaction in the morning and the excitement in their eyes. I wasn't disappointed...they were so fun! I was so proud of Thayden and Trevin because after waking up they waited, without complaining, almost 2 hours for Grandma Suzie, Papa, and Aunt Sheri to arrive at our house. There was a big snow storm but they made it and got to enjoy all the tender moments. It was a great day! We stayed in our pj's most of the day, played games, and watched the boys play with their new toys. Later we went to Grandma Karen's to spend the night with them. The highlights of the Christmas Season were: each morning counting down the days on our snowman calendar, the sweetness of buying something for one another, the treasured crafts made at school, the yummy treats, and most of all reading from a booklet each night about Christ!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Darcie said...

Shantell, your boys are so cute. I can see you in them. Where did your parents move?

Marshall Family said...

yeah... I finally get to see Christmas pictures. It looks like you guys had a great day! So glad your family was able to make it in that horrible storm.

Staigerfamily said...

What a fun Christmas! It looks like you painted your kitchen area!! i like the color!