Aaron’s Nielsen family reunion was last week at Bear Lake. The Staiger ladies took the kids and went. We were referred to as the “pioneer women” due to the lack of men in our party and how we were out numbered by children. Thayden asked the famous line “are we there yet” countless times but then as the excitement grew because we were close he told me to be patient. Aunt Andrea and I had a good laugh. It took us awhile to get there but we finally did. The boys were so excited to go to the beach and play in the water. Thayden made me smile as soon as we got there because of his enthusiasm to collect sea shells. He was certain the shells would be lost if he didn’t collect them fast. He soon learned they weren’t going anywhere and there were plenty to find. One of the highlights of the trip was Trevin, Thayden, and I riding water tube behind the Jet Ski as Thayden keep telling Uncle Randy to drive faster with thumbs up. Thayden also got to ride in the boat and on the tube. He loves to go fast just like his dad. Trevin loved every minute of playing with his cousins and in the water. He loved to play in the tent and even put himself to bed so he could go “camp out”. His list of bad luck didn’t end I am sorry to say (see last blog) he got bit by something of a mystery because his little ear swelled up Hitch style. I wanted to cry every time I looked at him but his ear didn’t seem to bother him. He was just happy to have an extra floating device. Poor kid! Traeson’s first camping trip will be one to remember. He missed his bed terribly and cried off and on the whole night. I am still sorry for everyone around us and sorry Aaron wasn’t there to help. I did give him a call from the car in the middle of the night to tell him Traeson’s sorrows. Traeson's favorite part was being held by all the family. He didn't want to be put down. Great memories! The boys had so much fun and are still talking about the awesome beach. Thank you Aunt Voni for putting it all together! As Thayden told Voni as we were leaving, “This was the best camp trip ever! Thanks for planning it!”
We had a great time too and the boys LOVED hanging out with their cousins. I totally feel for you with Treason. I can't believe how well you took it . . . What a great mom! You got some fantastic pictures, by the way. Love em!
Look at you go! Looks like you had a fun adventure. You're brave!! You kids are so cute and the baby is getting so big! We are right there with you on the accidents. Jaden has been to the emergency room twice now for stitches. We are just waiting for Halli. She has no fear!! I hope his string of bad luck has come to an end. It's hard seeing your little one in pain or hurt! Hope you're doing well. Looks like you're having a fun summer!
Love all of the pictures. You are such a good mom to take your kids without Aaron. I could look at that picture all day with Traeson and his little hat.
Sounds like you survived camping without the men. What a trooper! Your pictures are cute, and the kids are darling! We got home from Cali late last night, had a blast! I will post some pictures soon! Love ya!!
6 comments:
We had a great time too and the boys LOVED hanging out with their cousins. I totally feel for you with Treason. I can't believe how well you took it . . . What a great mom! You got some fantastic pictures, by the way. Love em!
PS. I totally LOVE your background. It is so cute! Where did you find it?!?
Look at you go! Looks like you had a fun adventure. You're brave!! You kids are so cute and the baby is getting so big! We are right there with you on the accidents. Jaden has been to the emergency room twice now for stitches. We are just waiting for Halli. She has no fear!! I hope his string of bad luck has come to an end. It's hard seeing your little one in pain or hurt! Hope you're doing well. Looks like you're having a fun summer!
Love all of the pictures. You are such a good mom to take your kids without Aaron. I could look at that picture all day with Traeson and his little hat.
I can't beleive how big your baby is!! He looks just like his brothers- cute kids. Your are a GOOD mom to brave that by yourself!!
Sounds like you survived camping without the men. What a trooper! Your pictures are cute, and the kids are darling! We got home from Cali late last night, had a blast! I will post some pictures soon! Love ya!!
Post a Comment