Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Summertime!

Click to play Boys Will Be Boys!
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

5 comments:

Staigerfamily said...

This is so cute! I love it! What a fun way to look at pictures!
Isn't it fun raising a houseful of boys. . . snakes. . . mud. . .bugs. . Gotta love it!

miranda said...

Cute pictures of the boys, NOT the snakes! Your such a good mom to let your kids play with all the critters! Looks like a fun summer!

Justin Jacki Jaden Halli Ragen said...

I like your smilebox! My friend has been trying to get me to sign up but I keep putting it off. She loves using it and prints them off and people thinks she has digiscrapped them! Easy way to scrap! I need to jump on board. Your boys are getting sooo big and they are darling. We are so excited for our trip to Utah. We need some warmth, the weather here this summer has been a little crazy, can't say we have really had a summer...yet!! Miss you, take care!! Jacki

TT said...

Gotta love snakes, well at least Thayden can catch them for us! You have the cutest boys in the world and they make me smile every day.
Love you

Dave and Krisha said...

Hey lady!! You have the cutest boys ever!! Your baby looks so much like you! He's adorable! I found your blog through Jacki's blog. thank heaven some of you are talented enough to blog your lives! Someday I may get brave and dig deep into the creative side of my brain to blog! I hope you guys are doing great! I thought of you Last month as we celebrated 10 years!! can you believe how time has flown by! I'd love to hear from you! Drop me an email or call sometime. Love Krish