Traeson is 8 months old now. We can't believe how fast the months have gone but can't remember our family without him apart of it. Traeson adds so much laughter and love to our home. We call him smiley because he is constantly smiling!
We are blessed with his happiness and sweet spirit he brings us daily.
Traeson has had a big week...he got his first tooth!
Traeson is so curious, always wants to see what is going on. He has spilled a few drinks lately wanting to see what is inside of them.
One of Traeson's favorite things to is play in the jolly jumper. He just laughs and laughs. His favorite food is sweet potatoes and bananas. He has been practicing crawling (mostly just scooting) around the house. He has got the Dada phrase down much to Aaron's delight. He loves the texture of paper and grass. We love it because if we laugh at him he now laughs back.
Little sweetheart Traeson, we love you so much! You have an amazing spirit and essence. You are so fun-loving! It has been a wonderful 8 months! We love you!



5 comments:
Happy 8 months Traeson you bring so much joy to our family with your big smiles and happy laugh.
Grandma Susie
Eight months old?!? Amazing. How does it go by so dang fast?!? It kinda breaks my heart. I look at little Carson and just want him to stay this tiny little baby. . .but I guess each stage brings its own joys with it. I can't wait to hear little Traeson laugh! He sure is a cutie!
He is so sweet. I love it when he sucks his thumb and gives big loves. Tanna & Koda call him their baby!
That's awesome! Traeson looks so much like his brothers. I am excited to see him and all of you in a few weeks. Jonathan
I can't believe he is already 8months old!! Oh My! He looks just like his brothers, so cute!
Post a Comment