Friday, June 20, 2008

Traeson's Blessing

Our Family
Traeson Campbell
Aunt Andrea and Jessica
Uncle Jason, Aunt April, & Traeson
Aunt Kira & Traeson
Grandma Suzie, Papa, & Traeson
Big Grandma, Grandma Suzie, and Traeson


Grandma Karen & Traeson

Aunt Sheri & Traeson


Traeson, now a ton bigger, was blessed on January 5th. It was an exciting day some due to the huge snow storm we received that weekend. We were worried about family driving in it but we were blessed everyone got to our house safely. Aaron made his famous lasagna for everyone. Our families, friends, and I are so thankful Aaron served his mission to Italy. He is a great cook! Traeson Campbell was perfect during his blessing and Aaron did an amazing job. I am thankful he honors his priesthood for our family. Trevin had a bad ear infection but still made it through the day. Poor Kid! The day was perfect. I felt sweet peace having my grandparents there, Traeson's great-grand parents. They are such an important part of my children's life. Traeson was named after my grandma. Thank you to our families for enjoying this special day with us!! We love you!

2 comments:

Marshall Family said...

I love these pictures and your cute little family. We couldn't imagine our lives without you guys. Love ya.

Justin Jacki Jaden Halli Ragen said...

Yeah!! What a cute blog! It's so fun to see how big your kids are getting. I agree with you...once you start blogging you get addicted. It's good for me though because this is my scrapbook for now. Some day I hope to get all caught up!! I will be checking back often. Take care and I'll talk to ya soon! Love ya Jacki