I know, I know. We are over half way done through 2008 but I want to back track the events a little. If for anything but to journal about them. We started the year with a sledding trip on New Year's Day. My sister, Sheri, came to enjoy the fun along with Aaron's family. Thayden couldn't get enough! He got pretty scrapped up on his face but that didn't stop him one bit. Trevin was happy to either ride a sled or use his body. Either way he was happy. Traeson was as content as always and enjoyed being snuggled in his snow outfit. It was just as fun for us all to watch Aaron's parents find their inner kid and ride down too. That is the wonderful part about having children/grandchildren, you sometimes get to become one too!! We hope to make this a tradition. We all had a great time! Wee!!!
Friday, June 20, 2008
Happy New Year!
Posted by Staiger Smiles at 4:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
We can't believe that picture of Bill on the sled--awesome! The look on Thayden's face is perfect. . ."I really want this to be fun". Wow--great snow. . . what is it--we move out of state and FINALLY there is a winter with real snow. . .
Hey, great pictures!! We love getting caught up w/your family. We are hoping you can post some Bear Lake pictures in a few weeks as we are sure hoping you can come!! Thanks for sharing!!
Love, Voni
Post a Comment