Winter was long in the Staiger house. I always say that Thayden would live outside if we would let him. The first thing I hear when he gets up is, "When can I go outside?" So needless to say come February we, including myself needed something for the boys to burn off their endless energy they have. So I signed them up for a community karate class for the month of February. Yes, I know that is all boys need is an excuse to hit and kick. But at least we could tone up their skills. Trevin is always up for anything, he thrives on being as "big" as Thayden. He enjoyed having his own karate class to interact with. And was just happy to be there. Thayden took it a little more serious being six. The perfectionist Thayden is, wanted the moves to be just right. They both practiced at home and still talk about it. We will see what their future holds in the ninja world but for now it was a fun way to burn some energy!
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
i bet they had a blast! Can't wait to see their sweet skills!
Post a Comment